Reviews for Spitting Feathers
by Debbie Lockart
9 months ago
Happened upon this pace by word of mouth. Hard to spot the entrance unless you are looking for it. But once inside - WOW. Bar staff fantastic and friendly. Food was typical English food and a lot of the beers I haven't seen since I was last in the UK.
Pity they are in the Auckland CBD otherwise this would become my local (I live on the Shore and work on the Shore).
Highly recommend you pop in for a drink - a fantastic place!
by Duncan Innes
May 14, 2012
I chanced across this stylish up-stairs bar - it's easy to miss-and got a nice welcome and an interesting Brew Dog Punk IPA (all the way from Scotland.) haven't tried the food but would love to re-visit this trendy bar with a varied beer collection, Walker's crisps and other English touches.
- Woman claims to be the oldest person ever at 127
- Matt Heath: Giving in to your inner slob
- New smart sneakers vibrate to give directions
- Unseen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory chapter deemed 'too subversive' released
- Dave Shaw: Is breakfast overrated?
- Bite magazine: Spring has sprung
- Louise Thompson: Do you like your job?
- Nail polish detects date rape drugs
- Carter issues a challenge by enduring icy drenching for charity
- $150,000 new drug best hope for survival