Reviews for Spitting Feathers
by Debbie Lockart
9 months ago
Happened upon this pace by word of mouth. Hard to spot the entrance unless you are looking for it. But once inside - WOW. Bar staff fantastic and friendly. Food was typical English food and a lot of the beers I haven't seen since I was last in the UK.
Pity they are in the Auckland CBD otherwise this would become my local (I live on the Shore and work on the Shore).
Highly recommend you pop in for a drink - a fantastic place!
by Duncan Innes
May 14, 2012
I chanced across this stylish up-stairs bar - it's easy to miss-and got a nice welcome and an interesting Brew Dog Punk IPA (all the way from Scotland.) haven't tried the food but would love to re-visit this trendy bar with a varied beer collection, Walker's crisps and other English touches.
- Design & build: The age of consent
- Spring into action (+recipes)
- WIN! iPad and a year's supply of Bell Tea
- Wedding an epic in the making
- More adults in NZ coughing up for braces treatment
- Pegging back on clotheslines
- Eyebrows go highbrow
- 'He touches your heart'
- Brad and Angelina married once in US, again in France
- They're filthy rich and on their way here