Anil S. said: "Fabulous experience! We wanted to try a new dining experience and the nice mix of casual but high end was great. Buzzing city location, good decor and fit out. Music with further entertainment from the open kitchen but still able…" read more »
- Cafes, Delis
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Lunch
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Stonebake Cafe Deli
by Susan S.
7th June 2014
I love this place, every time service is great friendly. The food is so amazing, with great prices to match. One of the best cafes in the area, agreed on one comment, cafes in the area should take notice.
by Jeff N.
27th September 2013
Eaten here twice and loved it. Eggs Benedict yum with potato cake. Slices and cake yum. Great value for money. And they use Karajoz coffee. Fast and friendly service. Plenty of parking at the rear, so don’t be put off by only three parks at the front.
10th February 2013
I tried this place a few months ago and have been back several times since.
The quality & promptness of the food has been impressively consistent, a number of cafes in the area should take note. They do really good scrambled eggs & their ciabatta is amazing.
While I haven’t tried their cabinet food yet, it looks pretty amazing too – i’d recommend going to have a look.
I don’t generally write reviews, but signed up to write this one.
by Debbie R.
26th January 2013
Great location, easy parking, very friendly staff and lots of delicious food to choose from that was very reasonably priced. Eggs benedict were great!
Good spot for a relaxing catch up as heaps of space between tables which makes a nice change.
27th December 2012
Stonebake Cafe just opened at Lunn Ave Mt Wellington. There was a wide range of savouries and sweets. The coffee was good. I loved the pies and they were only $2.80 (special).
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Kia ora! Greetings to learn for Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori, Maori Language Week
- At home vs professional beauty treatments
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - whose job is it?
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory