Reviews for Stonebake Cafe Deli
3 months ago
Great food! Awesome chips..would've rated the place higher if the customer service was a little better though. I've read other people's reviews and have been to this place a couple of times but the lady serving seems really bothered by our presence. No smile, no greeting. But she greets everyone else who seems to be regulars. Other than that, the food surpasses the service.
by Kubashni Pillay
5 months ago
My meal has been outstanding every time I have eaten at this friendly and efficient place. It is truly a hidden gem in our area. I can't wait to introduce my friends to all the yummy goodies.
by Chris Forbes
5 months ago
My wife and I love this place! They have great food and amazingly fast service. I definitely recommend the Stonebake Ultimate Breakfast, I have tried a lot of these types of breakfast in and out of Auckland and this tops them all and strangely, it was one of the cheapest too. We like the location and love going there, the staff are always very friendly and efficient.
by Susan Stephenes
11 months ago
I love this place, every time service is great friendly. The food is so amazing, with great prices to match. One of the best cafes in the area, agreed on one comment, cafes in the area should take notice.
by Jeff Napier
Sep 27, 2013
Eaten here twice and loved it. Eggs Benedict yum with potato cake. Slices and cake yum. Great value for money. And they use Karajoz coffee. Fast and friendly service. Plenty of parking at the rear, so don't be put off by only three parks at the front.
Feb 10, 2013
I tried this place a few months ago and have been back several times since.
The quality & promptness of the food has been impressively consistent, a number of cafes in the area should take note. They do really good scrambled eggs & their ciabatta is amazing.
While I haven't tried their cabinet food yet, it looks pretty amazing too - i'd recommend going to have a look.
I don't generally write reviews, but signed up to write this one.
by Debbie R
Jan 26, 2013
Great location, easy parking, very friendly staff and lots of delicious food to choose from that was very reasonably priced. Eggs benedict were great!
Good spot for a relaxing catch up as heaps of space between tables which makes a nice change.
Dec 27, 2012
Stonebake Cafe just opened at Lunn Ave Mt Wellington. There was a wide range of savouries and sweets. The coffee was good. I loved the pies and they were only $2.80 (special).
- Forget about coconut water we'll soon all be drinking artichokes
- Katherine Lowe: I've become immune to racism
- Stranger danger: This experiment into child abduction will terrify you
- Incredible 90-second videos show just much how the fashion industry Photoshops models
- Shelley Bridgeman: Is road rage worse than ever?
- Royal baby: Aunty Pippa is here, but does she know the name?
- Woman creates 'thin' and 'fat' online dating profiles to find out if size really does matter
- Is bullying worse than child abuse when it comes to mental health?
- Royal Baby: Birth of princess heralds $2 billion boon
- Royal baby: Gifts made of finest wool