Reviews for Stonebake Cafe Deli
by Susan Stephenes
3 months ago
I love this place, every time service is great friendly. The food is so amazing, with great prices to match. One of the best cafes in the area, agreed on one comment, cafes in the area should take notice.
by Jeff Napier
Sep 27, 2013
Eaten here twice and loved it. Eggs Benedict yum with potato cake. Slices and cake yum. Great value for money. And they use Karajoz coffee. Fast and friendly service. Plenty of parking at the rear, so don't be put off by only three parks at the front.
Feb 10, 2013
I tried this place a few months ago and have been back several times since.
The quality & promptness of the food has been impressively consistent, a number of cafes in the area should take note. They do really good scrambled eggs & their ciabatta is amazing.
While I haven't tried their cabinet food yet, it looks pretty amazing too - i'd recommend going to have a look.
I don't generally write reviews, but signed up to write this one.
by Debbie R
Jan 26, 2013
Great location, easy parking, very friendly staff and lots of delicious food to choose from that was very reasonably priced. Eggs benedict were great!
Good spot for a relaxing catch up as heaps of space between tables which makes a nice change.
Dec 27, 2012
Stonebake Cafe just opened at Lunn Ave Mt Wellington. There was a wide range of savouries and sweets. The coffee was good. I loved the pies and they were only $2.80 (special).
- NZ 10th best country to grow old in
- Good2Go? New app allows users to give 'consent' prior to sex
- What Mrs Clooney wore over her wedding weekend
- Is your dog an optimist or a pessimist?
- 'The girl is too thin' - Feminist Germaine Greer on Kate Middleton
- Focus on togetherness in smokefree campaign
- Rhonwyn Newson: Five life-changing books
- Royal baby girl will be named after Diana - biographer
- Energy drinks could be making you more tired, experts warn
- Good sex isn't just for the young - expert