Reviews for Stonebake Cafe Deli
by Susan Stephenes
4 months ago
I love this place, every time service is great friendly. The food is so amazing, with great prices to match. One of the best cafes in the area, agreed on one comment, cafes in the area should take notice.
by Jeff Napier
Sep 27, 2013
Eaten here twice and loved it. Eggs Benedict yum with potato cake. Slices and cake yum. Great value for money. And they use Karajoz coffee. Fast and friendly service. Plenty of parking at the rear, so don't be put off by only three parks at the front.
Feb 10, 2013
I tried this place a few months ago and have been back several times since.
The quality & promptness of the food has been impressively consistent, a number of cafes in the area should take note. They do really good scrambled eggs & their ciabatta is amazing.
While I haven't tried their cabinet food yet, it looks pretty amazing too - i'd recommend going to have a look.
I don't generally write reviews, but signed up to write this one.
by Debbie R
Jan 26, 2013
Great location, easy parking, very friendly staff and lots of delicious food to choose from that was very reasonably priced. Eggs benedict were great!
Good spot for a relaxing catch up as heaps of space between tables which makes a nice change.
Dec 27, 2012
Stonebake Cafe just opened at Lunn Ave Mt Wellington. There was a wide range of savouries and sweets. The coffee was good. I loved the pies and they were only $2.80 (special).
- Dubai cuts profile as Mideast plastic surgery hub
- Bar review: Mexico, Ellerslie
- Barber reveals secrets of the men he shaves
- Lovesick woman spends a week in KFC after being dumped
- Shelley Bridgeman: Are you confused about food?
- 15 biggest contraception myths (and the truth)
- Pucker up: lip balms, treatments having a moment
- Alan Duff: Our future lies in our past
- Ring win brings sparkle to mum's eye
- Century ago: Great War, great champagne vintage