Reviews for Stonebake Cafe Deli
by Susan Stephenes
2 months ago
I love this place, every time service is great friendly. The food is so amazing, with great prices to match. One of the best cafes in the area, agreed on one comment, cafes in the area should take notice.
by Jeff Napier
11 months ago
Eaten here twice and loved it. Eggs Benedict yum with potato cake. Slices and cake yum. Great value for money. And they use Karajoz coffee. Fast and friendly service. Plenty of parking at the rear, so don't be put off by only three parks at the front.
Feb 10, 2013
I tried this place a few months ago and have been back several times since.
The quality & promptness of the food has been impressively consistent, a number of cafes in the area should take note. They do really good scrambled eggs & their ciabatta is amazing.
While I haven't tried their cabinet food yet, it looks pretty amazing too - i'd recommend going to have a look.
I don't generally write reviews, but signed up to write this one.
by Debbie R
Jan 26, 2013
Great location, easy parking, very friendly staff and lots of delicious food to choose from that was very reasonably priced. Eggs benedict were great!
Good spot for a relaxing catch up as heaps of space between tables which makes a nice change.
Dec 27, 2012
Stonebake Cafe just opened at Lunn Ave Mt Wellington. There was a wide range of savouries and sweets. The coffee was good. I loved the pies and they were only $2.80 (special).
- Fashion store Zara withdraws shirt after Holocaust outrage
- Duchess of Cambridge as you've never seen her before - Simpsons' yellow
- Pizza study crowns the big cheese
- 'Stunning' biography beats Catton in NZ awards
- Seven ways to stop a tantrum
- Hangovers (partly) to blame on your genes - study
- Lee Suckling: Is gay humour still funny?
- To age happily - eat well, stay fit and listen to One Direction
- Trelise Cooper says sorry for sparking racist row
- Restaurant with animal birthing room aims to show origin of food