Lucy G. said: "Utterly superb tuna sashimi. Served with a slippery heaven of wakame seaweed, crispy fried shallots, and wasabi which was a delightfully creamy white colour somehow. Excellent small-plates menu. I would be keen on trying the…" read more »
- Cafes, Restaurants
- Pay, Pay & Display
- Price Range:
- Moderate, $15 - $25
- Smart casual
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Beer, Wine, Spirits, Cocktails
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Takes Reservations:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Vegetarian, Vegan, Halal, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Soy-free
- Meals Served:
- Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, AMEX, Diners
- Seating For:
Reviews for Straits Cafe
Sorry, no-one has reviewed this restaurant yet.
Have you dined at Straits Cafe? You can write your own review!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Kia ora! Greetings to learn for Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori, Maori Language Week
- At home vs professional beauty treatments
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - whose job is it?
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Twelve Questions: Rodney Wayne
- Baby steps for teen but being a mum 'all worth it'
- Cracking the cute code
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory
- Louise Thompson: The weight loss tool you need