Reviews for Straits Cafe - Rendezvous Hotel Auckland
2 months ago
Recently I stayed at the Rendezvous for a conference and landed up having my evening meal in Straits Cafe on a couple of occasions. I was pleasantly surprised both times with the service and the food. One night I had some excellent lamb shanks which were tender and juicy and another night I had a very good steak.
Staff were helpful and attentive without being irritating.
- Kiwis have been generous to Catton, says Taxpayers' Union
- Has an 8-year-old girl found a cancer cure?
- Heidi Klum makes men drop trousers
- I paid $25 for an Invisible Boyfriend, and I think I might be in love
- What do your food cravings say about you?
- Five ways 3D-printed food will change the way we eat
- Rachel Halliwell: Why parents pick weird names
- 'All women are beautiful' - Heidi Klum
- Innovative concept may give hope to Parkinson's sufferers
- Future Auckland: Recreation key to healthy life