Reviews for Straits Cafe - Rendezvous Hotel Auckland
5 months ago
Recently I stayed at the Rendezvous for a conference and landed up having my evening meal in Straits Cafe on a couple of occasions. I was pleasantly surprised both times with the service and the food. One night I had some excellent lamb shanks which were tender and juicy and another night I had a very good steak.
Staff were helpful and attentive without being irritating.
- Think before you drink: alcohol's calories end up on your waistline
- Kate and William have chosen a name for their baby princess but won't reveal it until they tell the Queen first
- Forget about coconut water we'll soon all be drinking artichokes
- Katherine Lowe: I've become immune to racism
- Stranger danger: This experiment into child abduction will terrify you
- Incredible 90-second videos show just much how the fashion industry Photoshops models
- Shelley Bridgeman: Is road rage worse than ever?
- In today's Bite: A Mother's Day gift
- Royal baby: Aunty Pippa is here, but does she know the name?
- Woman creates 'thin' and 'fat' online dating profiles to find out if size really does matter