Reviews for Straits Cafe - Rendezvous Hotel Auckland
4 months ago
Recently I stayed at the Rendezvous for a conference and landed up having my evening meal in Straits Cafe on a couple of occasions. I was pleasantly surprised both times with the service and the food. One night I had some excellent lamb shanks which were tender and juicy and another night I had a very good steak.
Staff were helpful and attentive without being irritating.
- E-cigs much safer than normal smokes - study
- Ed Sheeran surprises couple on their wedding day (+watch)
- Mathematician reveals formula to find a perfect mate
- CrossFit couple's hardcore engagement photo shoot
- Allison Pearson: 'Menopause' is no longer a dirty word
- Thom Scott-Phillips: Why anti-vaxxers just 'know' they're right
- Husband who let his wife have sex with strangers has his say
- Is the internet giving us all ADHD?
- Lauren Knight: Why curiosity is important for parents, too
- Partners snoop on loved ones' cellphones