Reviews for Straits Cafe - Rendezvous Hotel Auckland
3 months ago
Recently I stayed at the Rendezvous for a conference and landed up having my evening meal in Straits Cafe on a couple of occasions. I was pleasantly surprised both times with the service and the food. One night I had some excellent lamb shanks which were tender and juicy and another night I had a very good steak.
Staff were helpful and attentive without being irritating.
- Fashion publishing legend John B. Fairchild dead at 87
- Dear D&P: I got a toenail infection from my friend's nailbar
- The truth about 'Hollywood Moms'
- Brunch: The Garden Shed, Mt Eden
- Is our obsession with the colour black fading?
- Don't tell Madonna: the cape is making a comeback
- Can this quiz make you fall in love?
- Have you been caught up in the cult of busy?
- Training opens water to everyone
- Kiwis latch on to home hosting movement