Reviews for Straits Cafe - Rendezvous Hotel Auckland
10 days ago
Recently I stayed at the Rendezvous for a conference and landed up having my evening meal in Straits Cafe on a couple of occasions. I was pleasantly surprised both times with the service and the food. One night I had some excellent lamb shanks which were tender and juicy and another night I had a very good steak.
Staff were helpful and attentive without being irritating.
- An unhappy marriage could quite literally break your heart, new research suggests
- Design & build: A tale of two pods
- Five of the best relaxing outdoor accessories
- Escape from yourself this party season
- Light and tasty lunch treats (+recipes)
- Sunday insight: We've all gone chocolate milk mad
- I need a mate, mate
- Celebrity chef runs Queenstown marathon
- Wine: Beautifully made wines
- Complex jobs key to maintaining a fit brain