Reviews for Straits Cafe - Rendezvous Hotel Auckland
6 months ago
Recently I stayed at the Rendezvous for a conference and landed up having my evening meal in Straits Cafe on a couple of occasions. I was pleasantly surprised both times with the service and the food. One night I had some excellent lamb shanks which were tender and juicy and another night I had a very good steak.
Staff were helpful and attentive without being irritating.
- Wine: Arbiters of autumnal awesomeness
- Fashion: Bootie call
- Healthy Food Pyramid updated for the first time in 15 years
- Restaurant review: Phil's Kitchen, Kingsland
- Cannes high heel row: Expert reveals how damaging high heels really are
- To the woman who wrote deal with it ... An open letter on behalf of sleep-deprived parents
- What's on this weekend
- Brunch: Mary's, Ponsonby
- Dear D&P: My hubby's new job is in the country but I like city life
- Stop it guys - it's all about image, not reality