Reviews for Straits Cafe - Rendezvous Hotel Auckland
one month ago
Recently I stayed at the Rendezvous for a conference and landed up having my evening meal in Straits Cafe on a couple of occasions. I was pleasantly surprised both times with the service and the food. One night I had some excellent lamb shanks which were tender and juicy and another night I had a very good steak.
Staff were helpful and attentive without being irritating.
- Fast food is bad for the brain - study
- Cancer breakthrough that could spell the end of chemo
- Is Barbie bad for body image?
- Talk to the Animals: 5 of NZ's worst animal invasions
- Most-read fashion stories from 2014
- iPad linked to bad sleep - scientists
- Boxing Day races: Winner lines up for fashion race again this year
- Amputee's wish: To catch fish
- Celebrity recipes: Jodi Brown
- Top ten food stories from 2014