Nardia N. said: "Giving 5 stars based on the food. It’s hard to find restaurants that make “the best” dishes. They have THE BEST DUMPLINGS & DEEPFRIED PEANUT BUTTER & JAM BALLS you will ever find! Have been 4 times, until they started…" read more »
- Restaurants, Takeaway / Fast Food, Caterers
- Free Off-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Vegetarian, Vegan
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa
Reviews for Subway Glen Innes
Sorry, no-one has reviewed this restaurant yet.
Have you dined at Subway Glen Innes? You can write your own review!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Kia ora! Greetings to learn for Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori, Maori Language Week
- At home vs professional beauty treatments
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - whose job is it?
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory