Alison C. said: "Two girlfriends and I recently went to DiVino for a meal which was absolutely delightful. We all had different pastas which were all declared delectable. We had the suggested pinot grigio which was an excellent choice. The…" read more »
- Restaurants, Takeaway / Fast Food
Reviews for Sweet Chilli at Pt Chev
25th February 2014
Service was excellent, they genuinely cared about their customers experience and the food quality was awesome! I’d also add they weren’t shy on the portions either!
I couldn’t fault this place at all.
What was even more surprising was when we left a tip they asked us if we were in a rush to leave because they were making a desert to say thank you!
Will definitely go back here!!!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- What's on this weekend
- Doctors told to 'practice what they preach'
- IVF vs embryo research - unethical or not?
- Jill Goldson: How to make 'rearranged' families work
- Baby's first word 'tablet' on the rise - study
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled