Reviews for Sweet Chilli
by Sarah Hart
5 days ago
Went here for a work do a while back and loved my meal so much I've been getting their takeaways at least once a week since.Their green curry (#14) is HIGHLY recommended :o)
by Ekaterina Boyarkina
3 months ago
Was going there for the last year at least once a month. Lovely place and tasty food with all fresh ingredients. Good menu. Polite staff and quick service. Reasonable priced. Would recommend.
10 months ago
Service was excellent, they genuinely cared about their customers experience and the food quality was awesome! I'd also add they weren't shy on the portions either!
I couldn't fault this place at all.
What was even more surprising was when we left a tip they asked us if we were in a rush to leave because they were making a desert to say thank you!
Will definitely go back here!!!
- Top ten food stories from 2014
- The physiological effect of a woman's voice
- 'Miracle' cystic fibrosis drug lifts teen's health
- Deborah Hill Cone: Cheers! Here's a toast to sobriety
- Celebrity recipes: Michelle Blundell
- Matt Heath: Overgifting is spoiling Kiwi kids at Christmas
- Let's eat: A tale of two thirds of a carrot
- What Prince George is getting for Christmas
- Summertime, and feasting's easy (+recipes)
- Design & build: We have a house