Reviews for Sweet Chilli
by Sarah Hart
one month ago
Went here for a work do a while back and loved my meal so much I've been getting their takeaways at least once a week since.Their green curry (#14) is HIGHLY recommended :o)
by Ekaterina Boyarkina
4 months ago
Was going there for the last year at least once a month. Lovely place and tasty food with all fresh ingredients. Good menu. Polite staff and quick service. Reasonable priced. Would recommend.
11 months ago
Service was excellent, they genuinely cared about their customers experience and the food quality was awesome! I'd also add they weren't shy on the portions either!
I couldn't fault this place at all.
What was even more surprising was when we left a tip they asked us if we were in a rush to leave because they were making a desert to say thank you!
Will definitely go back here!!!
- Owl cafes a real hoot in Tokyo
- SAG Awards: Best and worst dressed
- Heidi Klum wants men to spice up their undies
- Talk to the Animals: Put a stop to chained dogs
- Dairy Milk off US shelves in transatlantic chocolate stoush
- Kiwis help show salt brain link
- Six-year-old violence victim needs cash for US surgery
- Waiheke Island's winning artwork smashed
- Mandy Carter: Animals deserve a life free of bars
- One-child policy changes: Why aren't the Chinese rushing to have more kids?