Reviews for Sweet Chilli
by Ekaterina Boyarkina
26 days ago
Was going there for the last year at least once a month. Lovely place and tasty food with all fresh ingredients. Good menu. Polite staff and quick service. Reasonable priced. Would recommend.
7 months ago
Service was excellent, they genuinely cared about their customers experience and the food quality was awesome! I'd also add they weren't shy on the portions either!
I couldn't fault this place at all.
What was even more surprising was when we left a tip they asked us if we were in a rush to leave because they were making a desert to say thank you!
Will definitely go back here!!!
- What Mrs Clooney wore at her wedding
- Is your dog an optimist or a pessimist?
- 'The girl is too thin' - Feminist Germaine Greer on Kate Middleton
- Focus on togetherness in smokefree campaign
- Rhonwyn Newson: Five life-changing books
- Royal baby girl will be named after Diana - biographer
- Energy drinks could be making you more tired, experts warn
- Good sex isn't just for the young - expert
- Salma Hayek at Stella McCartney's girl power show
- Deep-fried Mars bars 'could trigger a stroke'