Reviews for Sweet Chilli
6 months ago
Service was excellent, they genuinely cared about their customers experience and the food quality was awesome! I'd also add they weren't shy on the portions either!
I couldn't fault this place at all.
What was even more surprising was when we left a tip they asked us if we were in a rush to leave because they were making a desert to say thank you!
Will definitely go back here!!!
- Fashion store Zara withdraws shirt after Holocaust outrage
- Duchess of Cambridge as you've never seen her before - Simpsons' yellow
- Pizza study crowns the big cheese
- 'Stunning' biography beats Catton in NZ awards
- Seven ways to stop a tantrum
- Hangovers (partly) to blame on your genes - study
- Lee Suckling: Is gay humour still funny?
- To age happily - eat well, stay fit and listen to One Direction
- Trelise Cooper says sorry for sparking racist row
- Restaurant with animal birthing room aims to show origin of food