Reviews for Sweet Chilli
by Ekaterina Boyarkina
one month ago
Was going there for the last year at least once a month. Lovely place and tasty food with all fresh ingredients. Good menu. Polite staff and quick service. Reasonable priced. Would recommend.
8 months ago
Service was excellent, they genuinely cared about their customers experience and the food quality was awesome! I'd also add they weren't shy on the portions either!
I couldn't fault this place at all.
What was even more surprising was when we left a tip they asked us if we were in a rush to leave because they were making a desert to say thank you!
Will definitely go back here!!!
- Dubai cuts profile as Mideast plastic surgery hub
- Bar review: Mexico, Ellerslie
- Barber reveals secrets of the men he shaves
- Lovesick woman spends a week in KFC after being dumped
- Shelley Bridgeman: Are you confused about food?
- 15 biggest contraception myths (and the truth)
- Pucker up: lip balms, treatments having a moment
- Alan Duff: Our future lies in our past
- Ring win brings sparkle to mum's eye
- Century ago: Great War, great champagne vintage