Reviews for Sweet Chilli
by Ekaterina Boyarkina
one month ago
Was going there for the last year at least once a month. Lovely place and tasty food with all fresh ingredients. Good menu. Polite staff and quick service. Reasonable priced. Would recommend.
8 months ago
Service was excellent, they genuinely cared about their customers experience and the food quality was awesome! I'd also add they weren't shy on the portions either!
I couldn't fault this place at all.
What was even more surprising was when we left a tip they asked us if we were in a rush to leave because they were making a desert to say thank you!
Will definitely go back here!!!
- Summer lovin'
- To Paleo or not to Paleo?
- Kids get a real buzz outdoors
- Let's eat: Chaos reigns in bar with no tapas
- Kiwis love sweet treats the most
- The best place to raise a child? New Zealand
- Celebrating the long weekend (+recipes)
- Design & build: Through a glass, lightly
- This 'extreme' haunted house is the stuff of nightmares
- Five of the best roadtripping essentials