Reviews for Sweet Chilli
by Sarah Hart
3 months ago
Went here for a work do a while back and loved my meal so much I've been getting their takeaways at least once a week since.Their green curry (#14) is HIGHLY recommended :o)
by Ekaterina Boyarkina
6 months ago
Was going there for the last year at least once a month. Lovely place and tasty food with all fresh ingredients. Good menu. Polite staff and quick service. Reasonable priced. Would recommend.
by Peter Thorneycroft
Feb 25, 2014
Service was excellent, they genuinely cared about their customers experience and the food quality was awesome! I'd also add they weren't shy on the portions either!
I couldn't fault this place at all.
What was even more surprising was when we left a tip they asked us if we were in a rush to leave because they were making a desert to say thank you!
Will definitely go back here!!!
- Concerns grow over kiwi kids' internet use
- Why some people have sex for science
- Louise Thompson: Make yes and no count
- In today's Bite: Easter feasting
- Is this the world's hottest math teacher?
- Jill Goldson: How to deal with stingy people
- Baby pain can have later-life effects
- Musical hobby earns a trip to Carnegie Hall
- Deborah Hill Cone: 15 ways to perk up your life ... howzat?
- Fashion: Layers of style for winter