Reviews for Sweet Chilli
by Sarah Hart
2 months ago
Went here for a work do a while back and loved my meal so much I've been getting their takeaways at least once a week since.Their green curry (#14) is HIGHLY recommended :o)
by Ekaterina Boyarkina
6 months ago
Was going there for the last year at least once a month. Lovely place and tasty food with all fresh ingredients. Good menu. Polite staff and quick service. Reasonable priced. Would recommend.
by Peter Thorneycroft
Feb 25, 2014
Service was excellent, they genuinely cared about their customers experience and the food quality was awesome! I'd also add they weren't shy on the portions either!
I couldn't fault this place at all.
What was even more surprising was when we left a tip they asked us if we were in a rush to leave because they were making a desert to say thank you!
Will definitely go back here!!!
- Cricket World Cup inspired snacks
- Mediterranean diet is 'better than exercise' - study
- Celia Walden: Being a 'plus-one' is harder than it looks
- Jill Goldson: How to deal with passive aggressive people
- Size 22 model revealed as the face of new swimwear line
- Duo completes 1st winter hike on PCT from Canada to Mexico
- Cutest cookbook ever, just for dogs (+pics)
- World's weirdest McDonald's menus
- Coffee isn't bad for you - but is it really good?
- Kim Kardashian unveils an edgy new look