Reviews for Sweet Chilli
by Ekaterina Boyarkina
one month ago
Was going there for the last year at least once a month. Lovely place and tasty food with all fresh ingredients. Good menu. Polite staff and quick service. Reasonable priced. Would recommend.
8 months ago
Service was excellent, they genuinely cared about their customers experience and the food quality was awesome! I'd also add they weren't shy on the portions either!
I couldn't fault this place at all.
What was even more surprising was when we left a tip they asked us if we were in a rush to leave because they were making a desert to say thank you!
Will definitely go back here!!!
- The lens doctor (+photos)
- How to always win at rock, paper, scissors
- Brian Gaynor: Aussies lead the way with health insurance
- The best activities this weekend
- Fashion: Slip it on
- Brunch: Remuera Local Cafe Bistro, Remuera
- Running in the family
- Books: He was wasted
- Books: What happens when the PM dies
- Books: Manners turned into mannerisms