Jin G. said: "Great food (especially the duck confit) and atmosphere. Service was great. The price was also good, for 35 per person you can get a 3 course meal." read more »
- Restaurants, Bar & Brasseries, Bistros
- Price Range:
- Spendy, $25 - $35
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Beer, Wine, Spirits, Cocktails
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Takes Reservations:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Halal, Gluten-free, Vegetarian
- Meals Served:
- Dessert, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Diners
- Seating For:
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Tactics Bar & Brasserie
Sorry, no-one has reviewed this restaurant yet.
Have you dined at Tactics Bar & Brasserie? You can write your own review!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Hermes names new womenswear designer
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Flexible working good for happiness
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths