Rod K. said: "Very Retro tasty food, the flavor is as funky as those whom be serving it. Best pie I have had in my life! Go try it now!… make haste!" read more »
- Restaurants, Cafes
- Pay, Pay & Display
- Price Range:
- Spendy, $25 - $35
- Smart casual
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Beer, Wine, Spirits, Cocktails
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Takes Reservations:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Vegetarian
- Meals Served:
- Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Dessert, Late Night
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Diners
- Seating For:
Reviews for Tapestry Dining
by Tony M.
8th January 2014
I often come here to use their bathroom since I stay in girl’s apartments around the area after a late night out.
Sometime I would wake up and pop by the hotel to grab a drink, or have a drink before a party. Or just go there for a date!
Nice environment, usually not packed, and can just chill chat and have a ciggy.
Food is average. Drinks are average. But environment nice
Wait time: 3/5
Food Quality: 4/5
Food Quantity: 3/5
Price range: $30+ pp
by Karen G.
28th August 2007
This place does beautiful food!
I had the most gorgeous gnocchi I’ve ever had. It simply melts in your mouth.
Our group of 10 people also found the waiting staff to be full of personality and they were really fun whilst still professional.
Everyone in the group enjoyed their meals which ranged from Fish of the Day, which people totally raved about, to the snapper, and also the steak,which impressed everyone. The only complaint was from one person who felt the oysters wanted more of a marinade or sauce on them (personal preference?). I would highly recommend this place, which has a great dining atmosphere, regardless of the fact that it’s set within the hotel.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Saving species may need controversial methods
- You are what you eat: How diet affects mental well-being
- Bryony Gordon: To have and to hold, and go viral
- Hermes names new womenswear designer
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Flexible working good for happiness