Reviews for Tapestry Dining - Pullman Auckland Hotel
by Tony Ma
7 months ago
I often come here to use their bathroom since I stay in girl's apartments around the area after a late night out.
Sometime I would wake up and pop by the hotel to grab a drink, or have a drink before a party. Or just go there for a date!
Nice environment, usually not packed, and can just chill chat and have a ciggy.
Food is average. Drinks are average. But environment nice :)
Wait time: 3/5
Food Quality: 4/5
Food Quantity: 3/5
Price range: $30+ pp
- A flavor out of favor: Dog meat fades in S. Korea
- Undie-clad All Blacks hit Fashion Week
- Scientists reverse bad memories by blasting brain cells
- Shelley Bridgeman: How do you dump your hairdresser?
- Old dope, new tricks: the new science of medical cannabis
- A request to Pepsi - cut back on the sugar
- How climate change is bad for your health
- Fashion store Zara withdraws shirt after Holocaust outrage
- Duchess of Cambridge as you've never seen her before - Simpsons' yellow
- Pizza study crowns the big cheese