Veronica V. said: "Had Sunday afternoon lunch and drinks on the deck. Stunning weather and was the perfect place to be! Tom our waiter was exceptional – some of the best service I’ve ever experienced in Auckland. He was professional, attentive,…" read more »
Reviews for Tasti Treats Bakery Cafe & Pizza
by Zuber M.
15th December 2012
Great pizza (try their chicken tikka pizza) although they could do with a little bit extra chicken in their pizzas. But they don’t charge too much $ to add extra chicken, so i always ask for extra chicken and that way everyone is happy.
It is a family business although they do hire a couple of staff members – they are ALL very friendly.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - who's job is it?
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Baby steps for teen but being a mum 'all worth it'
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory
- Twelve Questions: Rodney Wayne
- Cracking the cute code
- Louise Thompson: The weight loss tool you need
- Bite magazine: The best of winter
- Fashion: Suits you, sir (+WIN)