Rob H. said: "Wow! Best curry I’ve had outside of London, and BYOB, what more can you ask for? Went here with my girlfriend and we both of us left thoroughly impressed and satisfied. Had the mixed grill and paneer for starter. Everything…" read more »
Reviews for Tasti Treats Bakery Cafe & Pizza
by Zuber M.
15th December 2012
Great pizza (try their chicken tikka pizza) although they could do with a little bit extra chicken in their pizzas. But they don’t charge too much $ to add extra chicken, so i always ask for extra chicken and that way everyone is happy.
It is a family business although they do hire a couple of staff members – they are ALL very friendly.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- What's on this weekend
- Doctors told to 'practice what they preach'
- IVF vs embryo research - unethical or not?
- Jill Goldson: How to make 'rearranged' families work
- Baby's first word 'tablet' on the rise - study
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled