Reviews for Tasti Treats
by Zuber Mohammed
Dec 15, 2012
Great pizza (try their chicken tikka pizza) although they could do with a little bit extra chicken in their pizzas. But they don't charge too much $ to add extra chicken, so i always ask for extra chicken and that way everyone is happy.
It is a family business although they do hire a couple of staff members - they are ALL very friendly.
- Fashion: Take to the aisle in style
- Simon Gault's winter warmers (+recipes)
- Review: Deco Eatery, Titirangi
- Royal baby: A-Z guide to the Royal birth
- Five of the best: Places in Auckland to take a tourist
- Royal baby: Superbug closes ward where Kate is due to give birth
- Design & build: Tick tock, tick tock
- New beauty trend snails the look
- Desperate couple turn to Facebook to find egg donor
- Gardening: Poignant reminder of Flanders fields