Reviews for Tasti Treats
by Zuber Mohammed
Dec 15, 2012
Great pizza (try their chicken tikka pizza) although they could do with a little bit extra chicken in their pizzas. But they don't charge too much $ to add extra chicken, so i always ask for extra chicken and that way everyone is happy.
It is a family business although they do hire a couple of staff members - they are ALL very friendly.
- Restaurant review: Phil's Kitchen, Kingsland
- Cannes high heel row: Expert reveals how damaging high heels really are
- To the woman who wrote deal with it ... An open letter on behalf of sleep-deprived parents
- What's on this weekend
- Brunch: Mary's, Ponsonby
- Dear D&P: My hubby's new job is in the country but I like city life
- Stop it guys - it's all about image, not reality
- A preschooler suddenly goes mute, and it's not just shyness
- Christopher and Robert join Stephen and Kevin on endangered names list
- Books: Powerful debut set in seedy Irish underworld