Reviews for Tasti Treats
by Zuber Mohammed
Dec 15, 2012
Great pizza (try their chicken tikka pizza) although they could do with a little bit extra chicken in their pizzas. But they don't charge too much $ to add extra chicken, so i always ask for extra chicken and that way everyone is happy.
It is a family business although they do hire a couple of staff members - they are ALL very friendly.
- Owl cafes a real hoot in Tokyo
- SAG Awards: Best and worst dressed
- Heidi Klum wants men to spice up their undies
- Talk to the Animals: Put a stop to chained dogs
- Dairy Milk off US shelves in transatlantic chocolate stoush
- Kiwis help show salt brain link
- Six-year-old violence victim needs cash for US surgery
- Waiheke Island's winning artwork smashed
- Mandy Carter: Animals deserve a life free of bars
- One-child policy changes: Why aren't the Chinese rushing to have more kids?