Reviews for Tasti Treats
by Zuber Mohammed
Dec 15, 2012
Great pizza (try their chicken tikka pizza) although they could do with a little bit extra chicken in their pizzas. But they don't charge too much $ to add extra chicken, so i always ask for extra chicken and that way everyone is happy.
It is a family business although they do hire a couple of staff members - they are ALL very friendly.
- Japan's chrysanthemums: More than symbol of autumn
- Century ago: Great War, great champagne vintage
- NZ's best coffee named
- Glassons ad 'glamourises animal cruelty'
- Supermodel says mums should put themselves before bub
- Lee Suckling: Are we coming of age too late?
- Gallery: Oscar De la Renta's most memorable dresses
- Renee Zellweger's new face
- De la Renta gave first ladies fashion, friendship
- Fashion icon mourned in Dominican homeland