Reviews for Tasti Treats
by Zuber Mohammed
Dec 15, 2012
Great pizza (try their chicken tikka pizza) although they could do with a little bit extra chicken in their pizzas. But they don't charge too much $ to add extra chicken, so i always ask for extra chicken and that way everyone is happy.
It is a family business although they do hire a couple of staff members - they are ALL very friendly.
- Kids get a real buzz outdoors
- Let's eat: Chaos reigns in bar with no tapas
- Kiwis love sweet treats the most
- The best place to raise a child? New Zealand
- Celebrating the long weekend (+recipes)
- Design & build: Through a glass, lightly
- This 'extreme' haunted house is the stuff of nightmares
- Five of the best roadtripping essentials
- Breast cancer ad breaches Facebook rules
- Summer wardrobe makeover (+win)