Reviews for Tasti Treats
by Zuber Mohammed
Dec 15, 2012
Great pizza (try their chicken tikka pizza) although they could do with a little bit extra chicken in their pizzas. But they don't charge too much $ to add extra chicken, so i always ask for extra chicken and that way everyone is happy.
It is a family business although they do hire a couple of staff members - they are ALL very friendly.
- Review: Scarlett Slimms and Lucky, Mt Eden
- Bizarre dreams? That's because they get weirder the longer you sleep for, scientists reveal
- Start an adventure
- The daily grind: The rise of superfood powders
- Fashion: Short story
- Brunch: Federal Delicatessen, Auckland CBD
- Recruit kids for war wander
- Book review: England and Other Stories
- Book review: The Confabulist
- Book review: Perfidia