Reviews for Tasti Treats
by Zuber Mohammed
Dec 15, 2012
Great pizza (try their chicken tikka pizza) although they could do with a little bit extra chicken in their pizzas. But they don't charge too much $ to add extra chicken, so i always ask for extra chicken and that way everyone is happy.
It is a family business although they do hire a couple of staff members - they are ALL very friendly.
- Review: Ima Cuisine, Auckland CBD
- From 'Where the bloody hell are ya' to motherhood for Lara Bingle
- Big screen action and activities for the kids
- Brunch: Little Sister, Henderson
- Dear D&P: I am addicted to e-cigarettes
- What's on this weekend
- Hatch a plan to get those eggs
- A lads' love story: One fine bromance
- Books: How to build a life
- Black Caps' wives and partners all ready to cheer