Reviews for Thanya Thai Restaurant
one month ago
We picked out this place as its close to home and due to the other half complaining that we've never used the entertainment book we bought in May this year. The setting is very casual, wait staff are super friendly and there's plenty of parking on site and on the road. The meals were great- full of flavour and really authentic. They were also reasonably priced and fairly large. I would recommend this place
5 months ago
Absolutely amazing Thai food. I am a huge Thai food fan and can honestly say this is the best I have tasted in not only Auckland but New Zealand. I travel the world for work and have frequented Thailand and Thanya Thai is right up there. The meat is of excellent quality, the beef massaman curry just falls apart in your mouth. My other favourite is the chicken cashew nut and the satay chicken. Every dish I have had is full of flavor. The only Thai place I will go to in Auckland.
- Shelley Bridgeman: Things I hate about restaurants
- Breakfast cereal turned in to elaborate edible art (+pics)
- 5 food tips that could save your life after a heart attack
- Bar review: Q Theatre Bar, Auckland CBD
- 5 rules to follow if you must pash in public
- Most common regret of the middle-aged - research
- Gifts for movie lovers that go beyond the box set
- 'I am a paedophile...'
- Lee Suckling: How to get married on $1000
- US fast food chains forced to publish calorie counts