Reviews for Thanya Thai Restaurant
3 months ago
We picked out this place as its close to home and due to the other half complaining that we've never used the entertainment book we bought in May this year. The setting is very casual, wait staff are super friendly and there's plenty of parking on site and on the road. The meals were great- full of flavour and really authentic. They were also reasonably priced and fairly large. I would recommend this place
7 months ago
Absolutely amazing Thai food. I am a huge Thai food fan and can honestly say this is the best I have tasted in not only Auckland but New Zealand. I travel the world for work and have frequented Thailand and Thanya Thai is right up there. The meat is of excellent quality, the beef massaman curry just falls apart in your mouth. My other favourite is the chicken cashew nut and the satay chicken. Every dish I have had is full of flavor. The only Thai place I will go to in Auckland.
- Is he just selfie-obsessed or a narcissistic psychopath?
- Jill Goldson: What are the rules of cheating?
- Lee Suckling: Cassava chips are a cultural icon
- 5 easy ways to keep wellness on track
- Why mosquitoes seem to bite some people more
- Katie Grant: How I got over my fear of vomiting
- Raglan model scores 'phenomenal' gig in France for Yves Saint Laurent
- Lovers of Kiwi apples feel the crunch
- The Down Lowe: Best dressed at Laneway (+photos)
- The latest fast food nightmare