Reviews for The Axis Coffee
by Ray Wu
8 months ago
Great food & coffee. Very good service by a friendly team. Friendly atmosphere and will go back again.
Apr 01, 2010
This place is amazing. Coffee is consistently good. Staff are friendly & helpful. We have enjoyed many meals here. The pancakes are especially memorable. They make everything on site including delicious scones, cakes and even tomato relish. It may be small but everything that they do is extremely well done.
Sep 26, 2009
Really geat home made food,lovely choices all beautifully presented plus coffee lovers'coffee. We go here lots and the service and quality doesn't change...all excellent.
Jul 02, 2009
This place is great! Fantastic counter food, great choice for vegetarians, and absolutely fabulous cakes. My fave is the ginger slice. The coffee was strong and tasty. I will definitely go back.
- Italian court to rule on Dolce&Gabbana tax case
- What's on this weekend
- Masu celebrates 1st birthday (+food news)
- Daily glass of wine aids memory in older folk - research
- Why there's so much love for S.P.Q.R (+recipe)
- Halle Berry boasts new bra line
- Breast cancer ad complaint dismissed by watchdog
- 6 stars who've changed their face
- Jill Goldson: Is Tinder safe?
- Watch: Food critics unknowingly served McDonald's