Reviews for The Axis Coffee
by Ray Wu
8 months ago
Great food & coffee. Very good service by a friendly team. Friendly atmosphere and will go back again.
Apr 01, 2010
This place is amazing. Coffee is consistently good. Staff are friendly & helpful. We have enjoyed many meals here. The pancakes are especially memorable. They make everything on site including delicious scones, cakes and even tomato relish. It may be small but everything that they do is extremely well done.
Sep 26, 2009
Really geat home made food,lovely choices all beautifully presented plus coffee lovers'coffee. We go here lots and the service and quality doesn't change...all excellent.
Jul 02, 2009
This place is great! Fantastic counter food, great choice for vegetarians, and absolutely fabulous cakes. My fave is the ginger slice. The coffee was strong and tasty. I will definitely go back.
- NZ's best coffee named
- Glassons ad 'glamourises animal cruelty'
- Supermodel says mums should put themselves before bub
- Lee Suckling: Are we coming of age too late?
- Gallery: Oscar De la Renta's most memorable dresses
- Renee Zellweger's new face
- De la Renta gave first ladies fashion, friendship
- Fashion icon mourned in Dominican homeland
- Chloe Hamilton: 'This sickly sweet girl power brings me out in hives'
- Fashion world pays tribute to Oscar de la Renta