Reviews for The Axis Coffee
by Ray Wu
Feb 02, 2014
Great food & coffee. Very good service by a friendly team. Friendly atmosphere and will go back again.
Apr 01, 2010
This place is amazing. Coffee is consistently good. Staff are friendly & helpful. We have enjoyed many meals here. The pancakes are especially memorable. They make everything on site including delicious scones, cakes and even tomato relish. It may be small but everything that they do is extremely well done.
Sep 26, 2009
Really geat home made food,lovely choices all beautifully presented plus coffee lovers'coffee. We go here lots and the service and quality doesn't change...all excellent.
Jul 02, 2009
This place is great! Fantastic counter food, great choice for vegetarians, and absolutely fabulous cakes. My fave is the ginger slice. The coffee was strong and tasty. I will definitely go back.
- Naomi Campbell steals show at couture as Bruni is mobbed
- How to keep cool on hot days
- Talk to the Animals: Why do people hoard animals?
- Bar review: The Botanist, Auckland CBD
- Shelley Bridgeman: Does this ad encourage kids to smoke?
- Jamie Oliver is coming to New Zealand
- Heidi Klum and the NZ Herald
- 'Snail facials' slip in to spas (+video)
- Don't worry, Barbie's not dead
- One man's quest to make men crying socially acceptable