Reviews for The Gourmet
by Tristan Tarr
Nov 15, 2012
The food in the gourmet is excellent, it is very tasty. Atomic coffee adds some classic aspect to the shop. The staffs are very friendly and the coffee they made for me is just on the spot, not too cold not too hot just right and delicious to drink.
Well done guys keep it up.
- What's on this weekend
- Masu celebrates 1st birthday (+food news)
- Daily glass of wine aids memory in older folk - research
- Why there's so much love for S.P.Q.R (+recipe)
- Halle Berry boasts new bra line
- Breast cancer ad complaint dismissed by watchdog
- 6 stars who've changed their face
- Jill Goldson: Is Tinder safe?
- Watch: Food critics unknowingly served McDonald's
- Dave Shaw: Stop going nuts over coconut