Reviews for The Gourmet
by Tristan Tarr
Nov 15, 2012
The food in the gourmet is excellent, it is very tasty. Atomic coffee adds some classic aspect to the shop. The staffs are very friendly and the coffee they made for me is just on the spot, not too cold not too hot just right and delicious to drink.
Well done guys keep it up.
- Halle Berry: Underneath, most women love underwear
- France reclaims title: world's largest wine maker
- Woman who beat Ebola mourns for her slain dog
- Dubai cuts profile as Mideast plastic surgery hub
- Bar review: Mexico, Ellerslie
- Barber reveals secrets of the men he shaves
- Lovesick woman spends a week in KFC after being dumped
- Shelley Bridgeman: Are you confused about food?
- 15 biggest contraception myths (and the truth)
- Pucker up: lip balms, treatments having a moment