Reviews for The Gourmet
by Tristan Tarr
Nov 15, 2012
The food in the gourmet is excellent, it is very tasty. Atomic coffee adds some classic aspect to the shop. The staffs are very friendly and the coffee they made for me is just on the spot, not too cold not too hot just right and delicious to drink.
Well done guys keep it up.
- Kim Kardashian wins woman of the year award
- Is narcissism a personality trait or mental disorder?
- Lee Suckling: Should we teach civics in school?
- New app: Find out if your child's speech is up to scratch
- Double mastectomy not worth the risk - study
- Ten memorable Roald Dahl quotes
- Go For the Food: Famous noodles in Bangkok
- Talk to the Animals: The problem with pets in schools
- Acid victims' photo shoot draws attention in India
- Half of young women unable to 'locate vagina'