Reviews for The Gourmet
by Tristan Tarr
Nov 15, 2012
The food in the gourmet is excellent, it is very tasty. Atomic coffee adds some classic aspect to the shop. The staffs are very friendly and the coffee they made for me is just on the spot, not too cold not too hot just right and delicious to drink.
Well done guys keep it up.
- Why babies are Earth's most amazing creatures
- 4 meals you can make at work
- Allison Benedikt: If you're having a baby, don't get a dog
- Design & build: The first fix
- Beauty: Get that sun-kissed summer glow
- Five of the best: Tips to get a good night's sleep
- Consumer Watch: Flash deals for loyal shoppers
- Wellbeing: Death to those killer kilojoules
- Back to school (+recipes)
- Prince Charles dreads king role