Reviews for The Gourmet
by Tristan Tarr
Nov 15, 2012
The food in the gourmet is excellent, it is very tasty. Atomic coffee adds some classic aspect to the shop. The staffs are very friendly and the coffee they made for me is just on the spot, not too cold not too hot just right and delicious to drink.
Well done guys keep it up.
- Most common regret of the middle-aged - research
- Gifts for movie lovers that go beyond the box set
- 'I am a paedophile...'
- Lee Suckling: How to get married on $1000
- US fast food chains forced to publish calorie counts
- Not feeling sexy? Try frogs in a blender
- How having anemia could actually be a good thing
- What pop star's parents think about that 'naked' dress
- Sally Hibbard: How to have an eco-friendly Christmas
- The 'naughtiest' names revealed - study