Reviews for The Gourmet
by Tristan Tarr
Nov 15, 2012
The food in the gourmet is excellent, it is very tasty. Atomic coffee adds some classic aspect to the shop. The staffs are very friendly and the coffee they made for me is just on the spot, not too cold not too hot just right and delicious to drink.
Well done guys keep it up.
- Wine: New-release wines
- Rugby boys go back to basics
- Review: Sidart, Ponsonby
- Top 10 snacks for watching rugby
- Smoko call from bush nets worker a tasty sum
- Fashion: Extreme measures
- Red Nose Day raises more than $1m for Cure Kids
- Brunch: Clear Water Peak Cafe, Ponsonby
- Fashion: The new romantics
- The ultimate punishment