Reviews for The Philippines Bakery
by Lauren Douglas
2 months ago
A hidden gem!
Such delicious and affordable food. It's so nice to go to a bakery with some different cabinet items.
I definitely recommend trying the egg custard pie, it's a great treat without tasting overly sweet.
by Dan Mendiola
Dec 23, 2012
Wonderful filipino and kiwi stuff. Come and try for yourself coz you'll never know until you try.
- Nigella Lawson heading to Invercargill
- She lost her hands and feet to infection, but she's cooking, running and dancing again
- Finding weight loss tough? Here's why
- My life as a transgender kid in NZ
- Woman's horrific reaction to hair dye
- McDonald's stops man buying food for homeless woman
- Steal her style: Taylor Swift
- Personality switch allows blind woman to see
- Would you try Big Mac sushi?
- In today's Viva: The man behind Louis Vuitton