Reviews for The Philippines Bakery
by Lauren Douglas
28 days ago
A hidden gem!
Such delicious and affordable food. It's so nice to go to a bakery with some different cabinet items.
I definitely recommend trying the egg custard pie, it's a great treat without tasting overly sweet.
by Dan Mendiola
Dec 23, 2012
Wonderful filipino and kiwi stuff. Come and try for yourself coz you'll never know until you try.
- Inside Taylor Swift's $25m mansion
- Why cute stuff makes you go 'aww'
- Can an affair have a happy ending?
- Tantrum toddler always camera-ready
- Steal her style: Amy Schumer
- The long and surprising story of the egg and whatever sandwich
- Nigella's recipe for weight loss
- Is this the next Whittaker's mash up?
- 12-year-old designer's winning dress set for Trelise Cooper
- In today's Viva: Julia Roberts' unexpected beauty routine