Reviews for The White Lady
by Penelope Chua
17 days ago
love their burgers, would've rated higher if they had seats or an area to eat. their milkshakes though are average.
by Jennifer Ong
2 months ago
by Lettuce M.Eat
4 months ago
Easily, easily the best burger I have ever had in the world... and with so many burgers I have had, the fact that I remember the taste so vividly is proof enough. Although the pricing is not the most economical, the freshness of New Zealand ingredients shines through! It’s definitely worth trying.
by Dog Eats World
9 months ago
Found down near the bottom of town, this little burger truck is a gem in the heart of Auckland. Although the burger prices aren't as low as those found in Maccas and BK, The White Lady compensates this with its huge portions and interesting range of choices. My recommendation for those who can't choose would be the Aucklander. It's huge, tasty and filling however it does take a little toll on your wallet. Since it is open until very late at night it makes it the perfect spot to visit after a night out in town or when you're craving a midnight snack. Everyone should try this place at least once!
11 months ago
A nice place to grab a good burger or a sandwich. Too bad it's expensive for a fast food. Staff is always helpful and nice.
by Auckland Based Critic
Mar 12, 2013
First of all, the price range on this website for the place it incorrect.
If you want a standard decent burger you are definitely looking at the $15+ mark.
Their steak burgers are great, chips are very average. The burgers do not taste starchy, great takeaway place. If it was $5 cheaper I may try eat it at least once a week
by Whitecat X
Feb 23, 2013
Their steak burgers just lovely! I ask them for less tomato ketchup to make the taste more mature(?) and to add a little more salt & pepper to match some red wine. You have to wait five minutes and bring it home so sometimes unwilling if rainy or windy. But differs a lot from MacDonald's or Burger King. 10 dollars happiness. We hope it closer to our apartment.
- How to trick yourself and others into eating less - expert
- Bets suspended on royal baby twins - fears of insider info
- Shelley Bridgeman: The problem with this Libra pad ad
- Girl has 4kg hair ball blocking her gut
- 20 years of breast cancer awareness: time to get real
- Facebook apologises to drag queens for name policy
- Notes to self: Why we're obsessed with lists
- Mates' marriage: Honeymoon is over, 'cheating' has begun
- Breast cancer survivors have good chance of living for years - study
- 10 culturally controversial moments in fashion