Liv W. said: "Beautiful pizza. We shared a smoked salmon pizza which had amazing flavours with pink grapefruit, on a tasty thin crust, and generous salmon on top. The ‘lemon, garlic & herb butter’ topping underneath instead of tomato was…" read more »
- Restaurants, Bar & Brasseries, Bistros
- Free Off-Street
- Price Range:
- Moderate, $15 - $25
- Smart casual
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Cocktails, Spirits, Wine, Beer
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Takes Reservations:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Meals Served:
- Dinner, Lunch
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Diners
- Seating For:
Reviews for Thirsty Whale Cafe
by David B.
13th October 2010
If you want a really good pub meal this is the place to go.
It was quiz night, however the bar is separated for the dining area so it just added to the ambiance. The surrounds are starting to get a bit tired.
My steak was perfect and my partners fish was well cooked. Both meals were of a hearty size and the service was friendly.
Great meal at a good price.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- What's on this weekend
- Doctors told to 'practice what they preach'
- IVF vs embryo research - unethical or not?
- Jill Goldson: How to make 'rearranged' families work
- Baby's first word 'tablet' on the rise - study
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled