Alison C. said: "Two girlfriends and I recently went to DiVino for a meal which was absolutely delightful. We all had different pastas which were all declared delectable. We had the suggested pinot grigio which was an excellent choice. The…" read more »
- Restaurants, Bar & Brasseries, Bistros
- Free Off-Street
- Price Range:
- Moderate, $15 - $25
- Smart casual
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Cocktails, Spirits, Wine, Beer
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Takes Reservations:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Meals Served:
- Dinner, Lunch
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Diners
- Seating For:
Reviews for Thirsty Whale Cafe
by David B.
13th October 2010
If you want a really good pub meal this is the place to go.
It was quiz night, however the bar is separated for the dining area so it just added to the ambiance. The surrounds are starting to get a bit tired.
My steak was perfect and my partners fish was well cooked. Both meals were of a hearty size and the service was friendly.
Great meal at a good price.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - who's job is it?
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Baby steps for teen but being a mum 'all worth it'
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory
- Twelve Questions: Rodney Wayne
- Cracking the cute code
- Louise Thompson: The weight loss tool you need
- Bite magazine: The best of winter
- Fashion: Suits you, sir (+WIN)