Mami W. said: "It was amazing restaurant! Delicious food, friendly staff and fantastic atmosphere like theme park! I ordered Pirates burger and Blue cheese cake. They were absolutely gorgeous. There are many international dishes on the menu so…" read more »
Reviews for Three Beans Coffee
by Victoria M.
18th November 2013
Best coffee !! Love it, great food, seating, magazines – fab service. Took some beans home and they are excellent – this is a fantastic roastery/cafe well worth a visit. Enjoyed visiting the other outlets in the depot also – scratch, best ugly, food truck etc. Good parking (pay and display) although can be very busy at peak times
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Hermes names new womenswear designer
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Flexible working good for happiness
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths