Adeline said: "Awesome customer service, always quick to change the BBQ plate and very helpful staff too. Really really rare for a Korean BBQ buffet place in the heart of the city! Food selection was great, the quality is top-notch and most…" read more »
Reviews for Three Beans Coffee
by Victoria M.
18th November 2013
Best coffee !! Love it, great food, seating, magazines – fab service. Took some beans home and they are excellent – this is a fantastic roastery/cafe well worth a visit. Enjoyed visiting the other outlets in the depot also – scratch, best ugly, food truck etc. Good parking (pay and display) although can be very busy at peak times
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie
- All that glitters is gold ...
- Seven of the most irritating office habits
- Quick, daily run prolongs life - study
- Talk to the Animals: Become a NZ animal expert
- Cutting sugar completely could kill you