Reviews for Three Beans Coffee
by Victoria Maskell
9 months ago
Best coffee !! Love it, great food, seating, magazines - fab service. Took some beans home and they are excellent - this is a fantastic roastery/cafe well worth a visit. Enjoyed visiting the other outlets in the depot also - scratch, best ugly, food truck etc. Good parking (pay and display) although can be very busy at peak times :D
- Go For the Food: Famous noodles in Bangkok
- Talk to the Animals: The problem with pets in schools
- Acid victims' photo shoot draws attention in India
- Half of young women unable to 'locate vagina'
- Sam Bluemel: Do 'magic weightloss' solutions work?
- McDonald's forced to open its first ever turquoise arches
- Swap after-dinner coffee for a healthier cup of tea
- Kiwi Project Runway star's dress a hit with Heidi Klum
- Woman claims to be the oldest person ever at 127
- Matt Heath: Giving in to your inner slob