Rob T. said: "Friendly service and very good coffee. Always a welcoming smile and a varied menu with good food." read more »
- Free Off-Street, Free On-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX
- Seating For:
Reviews for Train Smash Food Station
by Yusoff K.
28th May 2012
Friendly staff…they do really make you feel welcome and the place are really clean even the toilet.
Went there for lunch and they have various cakes and savoury. (No set menu’s)
I ordered a machiatto…which taste a little bit burn.
The danish apple pie is delicious.
I also love the fish burger…”it has a home-made taste and flavour” that I really like.
Great place for something quick and on-the run.
20th January 2011
Popped in here this morning to pick up some lunch and coffee.
Friendly people, very clean premises, quality food and at a great price.
Highly recommended to all.
Keep it up guys!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Quick, daily run prolongs life - study
- Talk to the Animals: Become a NZ animal expert
- Cutting sugar completely could kill you
- Richard Keegan: Children need our unconditional support
- Gentlemen better off checking IQ levels
- Expert urges fresh look at flu fight
- Twelve Questions: Michael Meredith
- The name Poof back in vogue at Ponsonby bar
- Silent retreats: Tradition finds 21st century fans
- Why the fist bump beats a handshake