Kathryn A. said: "I’ve been to Japan and this place brought me back there instantly. If you want a Japanese experience go here! Food was exceptional, and being able to watch it be cooked right in front of you is good! Great for a small group/a few…" read more »
- Free Off-Street, Free On-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX
- Seating For:
Reviews for Train Smash Food Station
by Yusoff K.
28th May 2012
Friendly staff…they do really make you feel welcome and the place are really clean even the toilet.
Went there for lunch and they have various cakes and savoury. (No set menu’s)
I ordered a machiatto…which taste a little bit burn.
The danish apple pie is delicious.
I also love the fish burger…”it has a home-made taste and flavour” that I really like.
Great place for something quick and on-the run.
20th January 2011
Popped in here this morning to pick up some lunch and coffee.
Friendly people, very clean premises, quality food and at a great price.
Highly recommended to all.
Keep it up guys!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Flexible working good for happiness
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Busting the bed-time myths