Reviews for Tulip Cafe
4 months ago
Great cafe, lovely food and lovely staff
by Kim M
Feb 08, 2014
Love this place. The coffee is really good. One of the best coffee I have had. Very lovely relaxing atmosphere. Since new management I haven't tried the menu yet. But the dishes that they bring out looks amazing and well presented
by Brian Smith
Dec 06, 2013
Eggs on toast was average my pet hate is when chefs melt the butter on the toast! The flat white was very bitter and weak. It was much better on a previous visit.
Parking was very good and ambiance was good.
by Alice Pan
May 04, 2013
After reading some great reviews I was disappointed with the cafe. The service was non-existent, I had the eggs benedict which was distinctly average, and the atmosphere bland too. The coffee was the only highlight.
by Rachel Schuurman
Dec 10, 2012
We loved Tulip Cafe! Had a great vibe to it and the food was sooooo yummy. Coffee was pretty good too for the most part. Really great vibe and decor and friendly staff. Great gem in the area!
by Catherine Fenwick
Dec 05, 2012
I went for the first time to Tulip cafe today. I am very impressed. I'm very selective about my cafe coffee and will only have coffee again where i know it is to my liking. Tulip Cafe will definitely be one on the list of "to go" cafes. The coffee was great and the service was phenomenal. I definitely recommend it.
by Vicki McCoy
Nov 18, 2012
Great discovery! Yummy food served piping hot, drinks hot too, staff very friendly and welcoming and look like they actually ENJOY working there. All things we don't see in many other cafes and we are real foodies who like eating out at least 2 times a week. Great looking counter food too and likeable environment. Whole place had a positive energy and we feel the staff set the tone for this.
Nov 10, 2012
Although coffee and vegetarian breakfast we had was good, it could have been better!
Nov 08, 2012
The food is so much better now so glad that it's under new management but pity that the old barista is still here he's loud and thinks by talking 100 miles an hour I'm not going to notice how bad his coffee tastes and he always has a stench of cigarettes about him.
- Want to quit smoking? Switching to e-cigarettes won't help
- Meditation 'as good as drugs' for depression
- Modern Etiquette: Help! My boyfriend has dozens of teddies
- Countdown is on for second royal baby (+graphic)
- Campaign tackles myth of women 'asking for it' through clothing, behaviour
- Lecretia Seales story: Euthanasia would have 'far-reaching impacts'
- 'Flying' baby aims to empower people with Down Syndrome
- Puppy dog eyes - what do they really mean?
- Metro Restaurant of the Year: Depot takes big win
- No, you don't have to finish all your antibiotics