Reviews for Turkish Kebab Express
10 months ago
I am glad that I could eat turkish cusine in Auckland city, yesterday I took my best buddy to dinner, I thought wow the lamb chunks were amazing, I was astounded! The service was very welcoming and fast! I truly enjoyed my meal and the atmosphere was very nice!
by Ricardo Key
10 months ago
Their chicken sish are the best! Consistent in taste, texture and flavor! Pretty much happy from service too
by Isaac Valach
11 months ago
Arrived late evening to grab a bite to eat, I ordered the mixed kebab total cost $11 with 3 sauces- comes with 2 sauces & additionally are $.50 each also brought a drink for $3 total cost was $14.. You do the math. As I was waiting the guy making my kebab, a younger guy wearing glasses blew his nose on a tissue & then placed his used tissue on the bench next to all the food in the front service chiller- this is reason for 1 star . Apart from that the food was very tasty! Please review your food handling practises as this may cost you dearly.
by Bernadine Phillips
Jan 21, 2013
I love this kebab place! they use real lamb and not that stuff that comes on that giant roll thing. One of my favorite kebab places in town.
Nov 17, 2012
What a huge disappointing evening. The service was terrible, specially from the owner.
I never seen a shop owner argue with his customer.
He was shouting at his staff in front of us, I told them can you please do this later not in front of your customers.
He turn around and say's its not your business, you can go out if you don't like it, but we already paid the money and he was not willing to gave it back.
The service is pathetic.
And the food was just ok. As meat were pre-chopped and not fresh. They say it comes with "hummus" and there was no "Hummus" left in tary and also in our "Kebab".
Will never go back there.
- How smiling can improve your sex life
- Are you willing to pay extra for ethical luxuries?
- Bar review: Xuxu, Auckland CBD
- How to trick yourself and others into eating less - expert
- Bets suspended on royal baby twins - fears of insider info
- Shelley Bridgeman: The problem with this Libra pad ad
- Girl has 4kg hair ball blocking her gut
- 20 years of breast cancer awareness: time to get real
- Facebook apologises to drag queens for name policy
- Notes to self: Why we're obsessed with lists