- Cafes, Bar & Brasseries, Bistros
- Price Range:
- Moderate, $15 - $25
- Good For Groups:
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Urban Grind Cafe & Bar
8th July 2014
This place is clearly a local favourite and something you would normally find in a large city, not a small resort town. We were recommend to go here by staff at Vudu Café in Queenstown. Very busy place with lovely industrial décor. The staff very friendly and efficient. Our lunch was wonderful and well matched to the local wine recommended by our waitress. Try the baked mushrooms and the baked Spanish eggs.
by Nicola W.
16th January 2014
Came here a couple of times over the new year period. Was very impressed with the atmosphere, food, service and coffee. Would definitely come back!
by Joanna S.
6th January 2014
Gorgeous building promoting So much for a nice lunch sadly very disappointing. Too many staff nobody responsible for a table everyone seems to have a separate single task and it just doesn’t work. Items we ordered forgotten with no apologies or indication of how long they might be. Food average- chicken salad had several pieces of undercooked chicken, avocado smash was clearly out of a jar or a catering mix with extender added, goodness knows what was in that, truffle fries were just fries with insipid aioli.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie