- Cafes, Bar & Brasseries, Bistros
- Price Range:
- Moderate, $15 - $25
- Good For Groups:
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Urban Grind Cafe & Bar
8th July 2014
This place is clearly a local favourite and something you would normally find in a large city, not a small resort town. We were recommend to go here by staff at Vudu Café in Queenstown. Very busy place with lovely industrial décor. The staff very friendly and efficient. Our lunch was wonderful and well matched to the local wine recommended by our waitress. Try the baked mushrooms and the baked Spanish eggs.
by Nicola W.
16th January 2014
Came here a couple of times over the new year period. Was very impressed with the atmosphere, food, service and coffee. Would definitely come back!
by Joanna S.
6th January 2014
Gorgeous building promoting So much for a nice lunch sadly very disappointing. Too many staff nobody responsible for a table everyone seems to have a separate single task and it just doesn’t work. Items we ordered forgotten with no apologies or indication of how long they might be. Food average- chicken salad had several pieces of undercooked chicken, avocado smash was clearly out of a jar or a catering mix with extender added, goodness knows what was in that, truffle fries were just fries with insipid aioli.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Kia ora! Greetings to learn for Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori, Maori Language Week
- At home vs professional beauty treatments
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - whose job is it?
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory