Reviews for Urban Grind Cafe & Bar
by Alex Morris
8 months ago
Awesome little cafe. Dripped in for a coffee and some light breakfast. Coffee was well made and food was fresh and incredibly tasty. Atmosphere was also a plus. Staff friendly and service quick.
9 months ago
This place is clearly a local favourite and something you would normally find in a large city, not a small resort town. We were recommend to go here by staff at Vudu Café in Queenstown. Very busy place with lovely industrial décor. The staff very friendly and efficient. Our lunch was wonderful and well matched to the local wine recommended by our waitress. Try the baked mushrooms and the baked Spanish eggs.
by Nicola Williams
Jan 16, 2014
Came here a couple of times over the new year period. Was very impressed with the atmosphere, food, service and coffee. Would definitely come back!
by Joanna Schmelz
Jan 06, 2014
Gorgeous building promoting So much for a nice lunch sadly very disappointing. Too many staff nobody responsible for a table everyone seems to have a separate single task and it just doesn't work. Items we ordered forgotten with no apologies or indication of how long they might be. Food average- chicken salad had several pieces of undercooked chicken, avocado smash was clearly out of a jar or a catering mix with extender added, goodness knows what was in that, truffle fries were just fries with insipid aioli.
- Fashion: Take to the aisle in style
- Simon Gault's winter warmers (+recipes)
- Review: Deco Eatery, Titirangi
- Royal baby: A-Z guide to the Royal birth
- Five of the best: Places in Auckland to take a tourist
- Royal baby: Superbug closes ward where Kate is due to give birth
- Design & build: Tick tock, tick tock
- New beauty trend snails the look
- Desperate couple turn to Facebook to find egg donor
- Gardening: Poignant reminder of Flanders fields