Reviews for Urban Grind Cafe & Bar
4 months ago
This place is clearly a local favourite and something you would normally find in a large city, not a small resort town. We were recommend to go here by staff at Vudu Café in Queenstown. Very busy place with lovely industrial décor. The staff very friendly and efficient. Our lunch was wonderful and well matched to the local wine recommended by our waitress. Try the baked mushrooms and the baked Spanish eggs.
by Nicola Williams
10 months ago
Came here a couple of times over the new year period. Was very impressed with the atmosphere, food, service and coffee. Would definitely come back!
by Joanna Schmelz
10 months ago
Gorgeous building promoting So much for a nice lunch sadly very disappointing. Too many staff nobody responsible for a table everyone seems to have a separate single task and it just doesn't work. Items we ordered forgotten with no apologies or indication of how long they might be. Food average- chicken salad had several pieces of undercooked chicken, avocado smash was clearly out of a jar or a catering mix with extender added, goodness knows what was in that, truffle fries were just fries with insipid aioli.
- Let's eat: Great start for city newcomer
- An unhappy marriage could quite literally break your heart, new research suggests
- Design & build: A tale of two pods
- Five of the best relaxing outdoor accessories
- Escape from yourself this party season
- Light and tasty lunch treats (+recipes)
- Gardening: Old skills make a comeback
- Sunday insight: We've all gone chocolate milk mad
- I need a mate, mate
- Celebrity chef runs Queenstown marathon