Reviews for Urban Grind Cafe & Bar
2 months ago
This place is clearly a local favourite and something you would normally find in a large city, not a small resort town. We were recommend to go here by staff at Vudu Café in Queenstown. Very busy place with lovely industrial décor. The staff very friendly and efficient. Our lunch was wonderful and well matched to the local wine recommended by our waitress. Try the baked mushrooms and the baked Spanish eggs.
by Nicola Williams
8 months ago
Came here a couple of times over the new year period. Was very impressed with the atmosphere, food, service and coffee. Would definitely come back!
by Joanna Schmelz
8 months ago
Gorgeous building promoting So much for a nice lunch sadly very disappointing. Too many staff nobody responsible for a table everyone seems to have a separate single task and it just doesn't work. Items we ordered forgotten with no apologies or indication of how long they might be. Food average- chicken salad had several pieces of undercooked chicken, avocado smash was clearly out of a jar or a catering mix with extender added, goodness knows what was in that, truffle fries were just fries with insipid aioli.
- How secure is your baby monitor? Home hackers spy on private lives
- Design & build: Prefabs sprout a new idea
- Fashion: Give yourself a sporting chance
- Wellbeing: Easy-on-the-wallet exercise
- Claims menopause could be eliminated in 20 years
- Salad days (+recipes)
- Consumer Watch: Too much of a good thing
- Getting on with it: One dollar warrior takes off
- Wine: NZ's world class red wines
- Review: Scarlett Slimms and Lucky, Mt Eden