Reviews for Urban Grind Cafe & Bar
7 months ago
This place is clearly a local favourite and something you would normally find in a large city, not a small resort town. We were recommend to go here by staff at Vudu Café in Queenstown. Very busy place with lovely industrial décor. The staff very friendly and efficient. Our lunch was wonderful and well matched to the local wine recommended by our waitress. Try the baked mushrooms and the baked Spanish eggs.
by Nicola Williams
Jan 16, 2014
Came here a couple of times over the new year period. Was very impressed with the atmosphere, food, service and coffee. Would definitely come back!
by Joanna Schmelz
Jan 06, 2014
Gorgeous building promoting So much for a nice lunch sadly very disappointing. Too many staff nobody responsible for a table everyone seems to have a separate single task and it just doesn't work. Items we ordered forgotten with no apologies or indication of how long they might be. Food average- chicken salad had several pieces of undercooked chicken, avocado smash was clearly out of a jar or a catering mix with extender added, goodness knows what was in that, truffle fries were just fries with insipid aioli.
- Five of the best: Pubs to watch sport
- Femininity gets a rethink during Milan Fashion Week
- The dress debate rages - scientists weigh in
- Missing the taste of home? Try our global gourmet guide
- More fun than a barrel of monkeys (+recipes)
- Wine: Longing for robust reds
- Fashion: Blurred lines
- Show's over: The dress that broke the internet is blue and back - and here's why
- Review: Fleur's Place, Otago
- City park lights up for Year of the Sheep