You can see which craft beers are on tap at our website link above.Announced 9 months ago
- Restaurants, Bar & Brasseries, Bistros, Pubs
- Price Range:
- Moderate, $15 - $25
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Cocktails, Spirits, Wine, Beer
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Meals Served:
- Dinner, Lunch
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Diners
- Seating For:
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Vultures’ Lane
by Karen R.
25th February 2012
This business is a MenuMania SponsorOne of the Business' Favourite Reviews
The Portobello mushrooms: An ecstasy of flavours, with blue cheese and dukkah topping these four succulent big mushrooms. I’ll have to come back again for these. An absolute treasure, and only $10.
I loved that the on-tap beers included a good range of NZ craft beers (Epic, Emersons… etc) – coz I’m all for supporting NZ made. But sorry, being influenced by Dunedin heritage, and preferring a simple easy-drinking beer, we just couldn’t go past a Speights. Which drank beautifully with the mushrooms.
A nice atmosphere, good for conversation – not too rowdy… and easy to get service at the bar. Friendly female bar-tender was fab – offering tasters of the various Craft beers too. Nice one!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Quick, daily run prolongs life - study
- Talk to the Animals: Become a NZ animal expert
- Cutting sugar completely could kill you
- Richard Keegan: Children need our unconditional support
- Gentlemen better off checking IQ levels
- Expert urges fresh look at flu fight
- Twelve Questions: Michael Meredith
- The name Poof back in vogue at Ponsonby bar
- Silent retreats: Tradition finds 21st century fans
- Why the fist bump beats a handshake