You can see which craft beers are on tap at our website link above.Announced 9 months ago
- Restaurants, Bar & Brasseries, Bistros, Pubs
- Price Range:
- Moderate, $15 - $25
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Cocktails, Spirits, Wine, Beer
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Meals Served:
- Dinner, Lunch
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Diners
- Seating For:
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Vultures’ Lane
by Karen R.
25th February 2012
This business is a MenuMania SponsorOne of the Business' Favourite Reviews
The Portobello mushrooms: An ecstasy of flavours, with blue cheese and dukkah topping these four succulent big mushrooms. I’ll have to come back again for these. An absolute treasure, and only $10.
I loved that the on-tap beers included a good range of NZ craft beers (Epic, Emersons… etc) – coz I’m all for supporting NZ made. But sorry, being influenced by Dunedin heritage, and preferring a simple easy-drinking beer, we just couldn’t go past a Speights. Which drank beautifully with the mushrooms.
A nice atmosphere, good for conversation – not too rowdy… and easy to get service at the bar. Friendly female bar-tender was fab – offering tasters of the various Craft beers too. Nice one!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Kia ora! Greetings to learn for Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori, Maori Language Week
- At home vs professional beauty treatments
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - whose job is it?
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Twelve Questions: Rodney Wayne
- Baby steps for teen but being a mum 'all worth it'
- Cracking the cute code
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory
- Louise Thompson: The weight loss tool you need