Nardia N. said: "Giving 5 stars based on the food. It’s hard to find restaurants that make “the best” dishes. They have THE BEST DUMPLINGS & DEEPFRIED PEANUT BUTTER & JAM BALLS you will ever find! Have been 4 times, until they started…" read more »
- Price Range:
- Moderate, $15 - $25
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Meals Served:
- Lunch, Dinner
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Wang Thong Thai Fusion
by David B.
26th November 2013
Great place to head along for a quick Pad Thai for lunch. For some reason this place does not seem as busy as the others in Ponsonby Central, so it is easy to get a table.
The service is quick and looks to be provided by the owner. The three dish we had were all tasty and served hot to order.
I would not travel across town to eat here, however if passing a good option.
by Warren M.
27th October 2013
Each time we eat there it just gets better. Tasty ,creamy ,delicious and filling food . I have never tasted better Thai food in Auckland . Great décor , nice ,friendly atmosphere ,and very warm ,ingratiating service. Anything you try tastes great , you cant really go wrong just wonderful . Prices are also very reasonable .
by Charlotte E.
25th June 2013
Amazing amazing Thai food and service! Don’t be put off by the lack of people it really is the best place to eat in Ponsonby Central and probably the best Thai restaurant in Auckland hands down! Try the spring rolls they are amazing! Also wine is very well priced.
by David M.
23rd May 2013
Execellent food here – really nice fresh and tastie. Service was friendly and cheerful. I’ll definately go back again sometime soon.
by Anna L.
25th January 2013
Excellent food and very efficient service. The prices were fairly reasonable and the food came quickly. A shared entree for two, two mains and three beers came in at just under $90. We will definitely be coming back!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Kia ora! Greetings to learn for Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori, Maori Language Week
- At home vs professional beauty treatments
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - whose job is it?
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory