Adeline said: "Awesome customer service, always quick to change the BBQ plate and very helpful staff too. Really really rare for a Korean BBQ buffet place in the heart of the city! Food selection was great, the quality is top-notch and most…" read more »
- Price Range:
- Moderate, $15 - $25
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Meals Served:
- Lunch, Dinner
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Wang Thong Thai Fusion
by David B.
26th November 2013
Great place to head along for a quick Pad Thai for lunch. For some reason this place does not seem as busy as the others in Ponsonby Central, so it is easy to get a table.
The service is quick and looks to be provided by the owner. The three dish we had were all tasty and served hot to order.
I would not travel across town to eat here, however if passing a good option.
by Warren M.
27th October 2013
Each time we eat there it just gets better. Tasty ,creamy ,delicious and filling food . I have never tasted better Thai food in Auckland . Great décor , nice ,friendly atmosphere ,and very warm ,ingratiating service. Anything you try tastes great , you cant really go wrong just wonderful . Prices are also very reasonable .
by Charlotte E.
25th June 2013
Amazing amazing Thai food and service! Don’t be put off by the lack of people it really is the best place to eat in Ponsonby Central and probably the best Thai restaurant in Auckland hands down! Try the spring rolls they are amazing! Also wine is very well priced.
by David M.
23rd May 2013
Execellent food here – really nice fresh and tastie. Service was friendly and cheerful. I’ll definately go back again sometime soon.
by Anna L.
25th January 2013
Excellent food and very efficient service. The prices were fairly reasonable and the food came quickly. A shared entree for two, two mains and three beers came in at just under $90. We will definitely be coming back!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie