Kate B. said: "Best Korean in Auckland. Four of us went there for dinner and stayed for four very enjoyable hours eating a huge variety of food and drinks. It came to $45 a head which was reasonable for the about ours friends drank! The service…" read more »
- Free Off-Street
- Price Range:
- Spendy, $25 - $35
- Smart casual
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Beer, Wine, Spirits, Cocktails
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Takes Reservations:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Gluten-free, Vegetarian
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Diners
- Seating For:
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Wellington’s Restaurant & Bar at Waipuna Hotel
by Pat D.
6th June 2013
Good start, Light beer on tap and friendly bar staff.
Lunch. Good selection of bread rolls and butter just easy to spread.Soup proved very popular with diners and there was a good selection of seafood.Variety of foods for main with a very nice ham carved not too thin or thick.As usual a large selection of desserts with a very good trifle,pavlova with lots of cream , and of course the restaurants steam pudding and lots of custard. Did not try the selection of cheeses, but it look good.
At $25 I consider to be excellent value
by leigh b.
8th June 2012
Went for Dinner Sunday 3rd June, good value, the buffet food was all cooked well and very tasty, the plates cleared promptly, the only thing was we never got asked if we needed bar service so we ending up going to the bar ourselves, just a minor point, still overall everyone was happy and would all go back.
by Sara V.
3rd June 2012
Nice value for money Sunday buffet lunch, good selection of salads and hot foods & desserts. Just a wee bit loud & noisy today with a 95th birthday behind us and a 70th birthday on the other side, but apart from that hard to fault really. Service good too, dirty plates cleared off the table quickly and water carafe refilled promptly. Would definitely go back again.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Kia ora! Greetings to learn for Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori, Maori Language Week
- At home vs professional beauty treatments
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - whose job is it?
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory