Al K. said: "An awesome 5 star dining experience!..For our 5th wedding anniversary I decided to take my wife out to Fish. Saw their impressive online menu and was already sold to it. We arrived at 9pm and were kindly greeted at the door.…" read more »
- Takeaway / Fast Food
- Pay & Display
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Meals Served:
- Dinner, Late Night
- Payment Types:
- Seating For:
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for The White Lady
7th October 2013
A nice place to grab a good burger or a sandwich. Too bad it’s expensive for a fast food. Staff is always helpful and nice.
by Tony M.
12th March 2013
First of all, the price range on this website for the place it incorrect.
If you want a standard decent burger you are definitely looking at the $15+ mark.
Their steak burgers are great, chips are very average. The burgers do not taste starchy, great takeaway place. If it was $5 cheaper I may try eat it at least once a week
by Whitecat X.
23rd February 2013
Their steak burgers just lovely! I ask them for less tomato ketchup to make the taste more mature(?) and to add a little more salt & pepper to match some red wine. You have to wait five minutes and bring it home so sometimes unwilling if rainy or windy. But differs a lot from MacDonald’s or Burger King. 10 dollars happiness. We hope it closer to our apartment.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- IVF vs embryo research - unethical or not?
- Jill Goldson: How to make 'rearranged' families work
- Baby's first word 'tablet' on the rise - study
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity