Kathryn A. said: "Loved coming here for a couple of casual drinks and some awesome snacks. The menu is quite extensive for a place like this. We had some delicious calamari and chicken nibbles which had a massive kick to them! Staff had good…" read more »
- Takeaway / Fast Food
- Pay & Display
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Meals Served:
- Dinner, Late Night
- Payment Types:
- Seating For:
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for The White Lady
7th October 2013
A nice place to grab a good burger or a sandwich. Too bad it’s expensive for a fast food. Staff is always helpful and nice.
by Tony M.
12th March 2013
First of all, the price range on this website for the place it incorrect.
If you want a standard decent burger you are definitely looking at the $15+ mark.
Their steak burgers are great, chips are very average. The burgers do not taste starchy, great takeaway place. If it was $5 cheaper I may try eat it at least once a week
by Whitecat X.
23rd February 2013
Their steak burgers just lovely! I ask them for less tomato ketchup to make the taste more mature(?) and to add a little more salt & pepper to match some red wine. You have to wait five minutes and bring it home so sometimes unwilling if rainy or windy. But differs a lot from MacDonald’s or Burger King. 10 dollars happiness. We hope it closer to our apartment.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Hermes names new womenswear designer
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Flexible working good for happiness
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths