Kim said: "This Thai restaurant is absolutely amazing. One of the best traditional and authentic Thai food myself and family have ever experienced dinning out. I have been to this restaurant many times over the last 6years ever since my…" read more »
- Free On-Street
- Price Range:
- Moderate, $15 - $25
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Spirits, Beer, Wine
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Takes Reservations:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX
- Seating For:
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Wintergarden Cafe
by Mimi Y.
8th March 2014
Last Saturday after the wedding ceremony, the bridal party decided to get some coffee at the Wintergarden Cafe as we had a photo-shoot in the domain. We ordered 5 coffees and a tea and asked if the waitress could write on the cup “Bride” and “Groom” but as it was quite busy, the waitress didn’t have time so the manager took the order instead and said he would supply us with a marker pen. That’s not too big a problem, but I didn’t appreciate the attitude of the manager.
While we waited 10 minutes for our simple coffee orders, the manager came and tossed the pen on the table. Then he walked away and I had to walk to the counter again to ask for the sugar for my coffee. The latte came with a bigger black cup which I was unable to write on the cup, so I asked if we could have smaller cups to which the manager said that there would be a charge. Didn’t expect that much to happen for just a simple request.
The coffee tasted alright, but obviously customer service is not their number one priority. Way to wreck a wedding day!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie