Monique R. said: "Absolutely delicious! My husband and I had the stuffed snapper and the vegetarian biriyani – we will definitely come back to try more items on the menu. The food was full of flavour and the snapper came out on a sizzling hotplate…" read more »
- Bar & Brasseries, Bistros
- Free Off-Street, Pay, Pay & Display
- Price Range:
- Moderate, $15 - $25
- Smart casual
- Beer, Wine, Spirits, Cocktails
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Soy-free
- Meals Served:
- Late Night
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX
- Seating For:
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Xuxu
29th October 2012
The food and service was great.
My friend and I orginally going there for a quick cocktail before we went to another restuarant for dinner. But the nibbles were tasty, the cocktails so good and staff were very accomodating that we stayed and had a great time.
by Katie47 M.
23rd September 2012
We went here for a few cocktails after dinner at Cafe Hanoi.
Again the service was amazing, there was a young gentleman who was very friendly and a good laugh, catering to our every need. Who ever hires the staff for these two amazing places are doing a great job.
We had an assortment of cocktails all of the great, and quite strong ! The atmosphere was fantastic, there were no empty tables. It was a relaxed vibe, music OK. I will definitely go again, and have already recommended this place.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- IVF vs embryo research - unethical or not?
- Jill Goldson: How to make 'rearranged' families work
- Baby's first word 'tablet' on the rise - study
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity