Reviews for Yummy Food
by Rocky Mak
18 days ago
Despite the family being from Da Lian, China, Chef Pan was trained in Japan, so he also tried to incorporate Japanese food in the menu. The food is always great, but try and ask for a special brew of tea at no extra cost. The only problem is that the fan doesn't work, so it is quite hot during summer with the breeze only blowing across the road. Also, they only accept EFTPOS as they seldom carry cash.
9 months ago
Best sweet and sour pork i have ever had!! A huge 'MUST TRY!' Would definitely recommend, delicious food, friendly staff, great prices! Have been a few times for takeaway and dine in, never been disappointed.
by Francesca De Jong
Jul 06, 2013
From the outside, you wouldn't think much of 'Yummy Food', but after going in and seeing how quaint and clean the place is, your misconceptions are quickly corrected.
We ordered the potato, capsicum and eggplant veggie dish as well as pak choi with garlic, a wonton noodle soup and Chinese pancake.
The food was delicious, made freshly and the staff we lovely and accommodating.
It's a shame it's located in an out of the way area of Dominion Road, as it really is a great eatery with plenty of options and decent prices.
by Jamie C
Nov 13, 2012
This restaurant is definitely underrated due to its poor location choice. However, the food was delicious and the staff were really kind and helpful. The price isn't appealing, though I believe that the food quality was up to par.
- How scientists can pinpoint an exact time of death
- What's on this weekend
- Irish author's anorexia relapse book leads new wave of young adult fiction
- Eager eaters weigh-in ahead of NYC July 4 hot dog contest
- Is this the world's most dangerous drink?
- Dr. Dre announces new radio show on Apple Music service
- The pain and passion of ultra marathon running
- Duchess Camilla 'delightfully' pockets tennis player's sweaty wristband
- Brunch: Puhoi Valley Cafe & Cheese Store, Puhoi Valley
- Ballsy Anela the rebel we need to guard our future