Reviews for Yummy Food
2 months ago
Best sweet and sour pork i have ever had!! A huge 'MUST TRY!' Would definitely recommend, delicious food, friendly staff, great prices! Have been a few times for takeaway and dine in, never been disappointed.
by Francesca De Jong
Jul 06, 2013
From the outside, you wouldn't think much of 'Yummy Food', but after going in and seeing how quaint and clean the place is, your misconceptions are quickly corrected.
We ordered the potato, capsicum and eggplant veggie dish as well as pak choi with garlic, a wonton noodle soup and Chinese pancake.
The food was delicious, made freshly and the staff we lovely and accommodating.
It's a shame it's located in an out of the way area of Dominion Road, as it really is a great eatery with plenty of options and decent prices.
by Jamie C
Nov 13, 2012
This restaurant is definitely underrated due to its poor location choice. However, the food was delicious and the staff were really kind and helpful. The price isn't appealing, though I believe that the food quality was up to par.
- Let's eat: Great start for city newcomer
- An unhappy marriage could quite literally break your heart, new research suggests
- Design & build: A tale of two pods
- Five of the best relaxing outdoor accessories
- Escape from yourself this party season
- Light and tasty lunch treats (+recipes)
- Gardening: Old skills make a comeback
- Sunday insight: We've all gone chocolate milk mad
- I need a mate, mate
- Celebrity chef runs Queenstown marathon