Reviews for Yummy Food
by Fotu Vehikite
2 months ago
Been coming here for a couple years. Highly recommend Japanese style fried chicken. With fried noodles or sweet and sour which is the best I've had so far. Its easier to dine here then further up the road where there is no parking and always full. One thing though is sometimes when i go in, they're closed at random times. But place is clean. Good service. Maybe a little pricey on some dishes but you pay for the quality i guess.
by Lauren Winthrop
2 months ago
Absolutely hands down the best deal for dumplings. 18 for $8? Amazing.
These are not just your average cooked up frozen dumplings. They're homemade, huge and juicy. The staff are also very friendly.
The spring onion pastry pancakes are also definitely worth a try!!
by Rocky Mak
5 months ago
Despite the family being from Da Lian, China, Chef Pan was trained in Osaka, Japan, so he also tried to incorporate Japanese food in the menu. The food is always great, but try and ask for a special brew of tea at no extra cost. The only problem is that the fan doesn't work, so it is quite hot during summer with the breeze only blowing across the road. Also, they only accept EFTPOS as they seldom carry cash.
Sep 21, 2014
Best sweet and sour pork i have ever had!! A huge 'MUST TRY!' Would definitely recommend, delicious food, friendly staff, great prices! Have been a few times for takeaway and dine in, never been disappointed.
by Auckland Food Tours
Jul 06, 2013
From the outside, you wouldn't think much of 'Yummy Food', but after going in and seeing how quaint and clean the place is, your misconceptions are quickly corrected.
We ordered the potato, capsicum and eggplant veggie dish as well as pak choi with garlic, a wonton noodle soup and Chinese pancake.
The food was delicious, made freshly and the staff we lovely and accommodating.
It's a shame it's located in an out of the way area of Dominion Road, as it really is a great eatery with plenty of options and decent prices.
by Jamie C
Nov 13, 2012
This restaurant is definitely underrated due to its poor location choice. However, the food was delicious and the staff were really kind and helpful. The price isn't appealing, though I believe that the food quality was up to par.
- McDonald's vows to hunt down rodent head hamburger culprit
- Endangered monkey arrives at Wellington Zoo
- Nelson mother gives birth to unexpected baby - 'It's the best early Christmas present'
- What's with all the animal selfies?
- UK woman 'fat shamed' on daily commute
- A Pirelli calendar with no nude models? How company is ditching supermodels for Amy Schumer
- 'Do the Nae Nae, punch Hitler': Kid's take on holy rules
- Prince Harry's facing the bald truth
- 'Don't be sad' nurse pens obituary
- 'I know what it's like to have my father killed on TV' - 9/11 children share messages for Paris