Reviews for Yummy Food
one month ago
Best sweet and sour pork i have ever had!! A huge 'MUST TRY!' Would definitely recommend, delicious food, friendly staff, great prices! Have been a few times for takeaway and dine in, never been disappointed.
by Francesca De Jong
Jul 06, 2013
From the outside, you wouldn't think much of 'Yummy Food', but after going in and seeing how quaint and clean the place is, your misconceptions are quickly corrected.
We ordered the potato, capsicum and eggplant veggie dish as well as pak choi with garlic, a wonton noodle soup and Chinese pancake.
The food was delicious, made freshly and the staff we lovely and accommodating.
It's a shame it's located in an out of the way area of Dominion Road, as it really is a great eatery with plenty of options and decent prices.
by Jamie C
Nov 13, 2012
This restaurant is definitely underrated due to its poor location choice. However, the food was delicious and the staff were really kind and helpful. The price isn't appealing, though I believe that the food quality was up to par.
- Dubai cuts profile as Mideast plastic surgery hub
- Bar review: Mexico, Ellerslie
- Barber reveals secrets of the men he shaves
- Lovesick woman spends a week in KFC after being dumped
- Shelley Bridgeman: Are you confused about food?
- 15 biggest contraception myths (and the truth)
- Pucker up: lip balms, treatments having a moment
- Alan Duff: Our future lies in our past
- Ring win brings sparkle to mum's eye
- Century ago: Great War, great champagne vintage