Damian said: "I had a really nice lunch here Tuesday a few weeks back… Nice vegetarian menu options…the couscous salad had caramelized onions and lots of yummy mushrooms, and with dressing was lovely, and I also enjoyed the tart.The owners…" read more »
- Meals Served:
- Lunch, Dinner
Reviews for Yummy Food Restaurant
by Francesca d.
6th July 2013
From the outside, you wouldn’t think much of ‘Yummy Food’, but after going in and seeing how quaint and clean the place is, your misconceptions are quickly corrected.
We ordered the potato, capsicum and eggplant veggie dish as well as pak choi with garlic, a wonton noodle soup and Chinese pancake.
The food was delicious, made freshly and the staff we lovely and accommodating.
It’s a shame it’s located in an out of the way area of Dominion Road, as it really is a great eatery with plenty of options and decent prices.
by Jamie C.
13th November 2012
This restaurant is definitely underrated due to its poor location choice. However, the food was delicious and the staff were really kind and helpful. The price isn’t appealing, though I believe that the food quality was up to par.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Silent retreats: Tradition finds 21st century fans
- Why the fist bump beats a handshake
- Dave Shaw: Eating and tweeting
- Louise Thompson: Tips for tackling nasty tasks
- Bite magazine: Perfect roasties every time
- Liver cancer numbers to double
- Readers pick: Auckland's top 5 activities
- Deborah Hill Cone: Get real about things you are grateful for
- NZ ranks in top 10 of countries
- Dogs want your attention. All of it.