Michelle L. said: "Visited this fantastic restaurant for the second time this evening. The Peking Duck is delicious and great value! The service is excellent as well. Will definitely be back! We had kids with us this time and they loved it too." read more »
- Meals Served:
- Lunch, Dinner
Reviews for Yummy Food Restaurant
by Francesca d.
6th July 2013
From the outside, you wouldn’t think much of ‘Yummy Food’, but after going in and seeing how quaint and clean the place is, your misconceptions are quickly corrected.
We ordered the potato, capsicum and eggplant veggie dish as well as pak choi with garlic, a wonton noodle soup and Chinese pancake.
The food was delicious, made freshly and the staff we lovely and accommodating.
It’s a shame it’s located in an out of the way area of Dominion Road, as it really is a great eatery with plenty of options and decent prices.
by Jamie C.
13th November 2012
This restaurant is definitely underrated due to its poor location choice. However, the food was delicious and the staff were really kind and helpful. The price isn’t appealing, though I believe that the food quality was up to par.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - who's job is it?
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Baby steps for teen but being a mum 'all worth it'
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory
- Twelve Questions: Rodney Wayne
- Cracking the cute code
- Louise Thompson: The weight loss tool you need
- Bite magazine: The best of winter
- Fashion: Suits you, sir (+WIN)