Linda P. said: "Loved this place, the food was outstanding!!! Had the sangria, tried 3 of the white wine ones and loved all of them, Rose was my personal favourite. The place was so busy and the atmosphere was electric, I was blown away by the…" read more »
- Price Range:
- Spendy, $25 - $35
- Smart casual
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Beer, Wine, Spirits, Cocktails
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Takes Reservations:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Vegan, Gluten-free, Vegetarian, Dairy-free, Soy-free
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Dessert
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Diners
- Seating For:
Reviews for Zest Restaurant
Sorry, no-one has reviewed this restaurant yet.
Have you dined at Zest Restaurant? You can write your own review!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - who's job is it?
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Baby steps for teen but being a mum 'all worth it'
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory
- Twelve Questions: Rodney Wayne
- Cracking the cute code
- Louise Thompson: The weight loss tool you need
- Bite magazine: The best of winter
- Fashion: Suits you, sir (+WIN)